Monday, November 19, 2012

Classmates

I have learned so much in this class that I do not even know where to begin.
1.  I want to make sure the policies are explained to parents and students. After Chirstmas,  I plan to hold a parents' night where I can speak to the Parents about the policies they have signed. Next year, I will do this at the beginning of school.
2. I am going to lead by example during faculty meeting the knowledge I have learned, beginning with the last video we watched.
3. I am going to continue to work towards a more paperless environment for my teachers and myself.

2 comments:

  1. Guess what in the spring update of iNow you will be able to upload discipline information. Although I know there are many opinions on iNow, but I do think there are things coming that will assist with moving us to a paperless environment.

    Oh and this is a comment by Chezley Neth--can't figure out how to make it say my name and not CBMS Announcements---HELP needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned a lot as well. I think that meeting with your parents to make sure they fully understand the policies is a great idea(especially at the start of the school year).At our school, we spend a lot of time during the first two weeks of school going over polices and procedures with the students. They have to take an assessment that is placed in their "class" file every year. What we fail to do is make sure the parents clearly understand the policies and procudures.I tnink this is something we need to look into as well. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete